Navcom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FM] 1 - ODST Introduction

2 posters

Go down

[FM] 1 - ODST Introduction Empty [FM] 1 - ODST Introduction

Post by 2nd Lt Faison Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:30 am

RESPONSIBILITIES AS AN ORBITAL DROP SHOCK TROOPER:

-You WILL be active at least 8 hours per week.

-You WILL be respectful in all matters, with your same branch, other NavCom branches, and ALL other clans.

-You WILL follow orders from people inside the O.D.S.T. chain of command and the CO or XO from NavCom.

-You WILL do Your Job correctly, and in case you can't, you can say to your CO or XO that you're not able of such responsibility and we will remove you that job. ONLY if you can show me that with facts.

-You WILL stay inside this branch for at least 3 months before changing to another.
NOTE: If you change of branch during the 3 months, or before the three months WITHOUT the permission of the CO or XO of your branch, you WILL be DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED from the clan.

For questions like 'BUT YOU'RE NOT THE COMMANDING OFFICER OF OTHER BRANCHES SO YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!!!!!'

R= No, I am not the CO of any other branches. BUT. Do you really expect to be a SPARTAN when you can't even go trough disciplinary training from the O.D.S.T.s? WOW! You MUST be a PRODIGY to fail an easy training and pass a difficult one!. I hope that people can get the sarcasm of my words.

I am willing to make this branch the MOST RESPECTFUL and mature, so, if people can't stand the O.D.S.T.s, is because they are not disciplined and are not willing to follow orders or learn how the be disciplined.

O.D.S.T. material:
60% Respect
10% Skill
20% Ethics
10% Attitude
^This is how an Orbital Drop Shock Troopers should be at the end of the Training.
You can't stand that? Get The Fuck Out, don't even try to waste our time.

DISCHARGES:
There will be 3 types of discharges:

-HONORABLE DISCHARGE: When Someone decided to leave to another branch with the approval of the XO or CO, or when someone leave the clan in a peaceful way.

-DISHONORABLE DISCHARGE: When Someone get kicked out of the ODSTs. The person that got discharged SHOULD not be allowed in other branches. Not any type of Hostilities, but not accepting him. Just that.

-HOSTILE DISCHARGE: When Someone wasn't able to FOLLOW ANY RULE. Who was noticed as a Spy or someone that wanted to join just to create chaos between members.

DISCIPLINARY TRAINING:

DURING THE BOOTCAMP we show them WHAT a disciplinary training is, which consists of doing laps with 'hold to crouch' activated. So, two types:

ALONE: When the action that he took involves only him and him only.

WITH THE SQUAD: When the action affects his whole squad or fireteam. The whole squad or fireteam will do laps with him.

The PERSON or the Squad/fireteam will do a lap around Hemmorage, and every time that someone steps up by accident, a minute will be added. That time will be used to talk about what happened and how we can solve it.

-Signed

2nd Lieutenant Faison
Commanding Officer of the Orbital Drop Shock Troopers

2nd Lt Faison

Back to top Go down

[FM] 1 - ODST Introduction Empty Re: [FM] 1 - ODST Introduction

Post by S. Hartley Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:27 pm

Very good sir.....but remember my situation

S. Hartley

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum